How We Work
How We Work
- Initial phone call – We will gather preliminary information from you to find out if we are able to help, or if it is that another organisation is more well placed. We actively signpost to VCSE Infrastructure organisations and other Charity Consultants.
- Free on-site visit – We then arrange an on-site visit, we spend time listening to your story and thinking about how best we can support you. We want to understand the history, context and background and challenges facing you.
- We use our experience to shape the solutions we offer you.
- We have a robust structure of delivery in place across all our services.
- Our network of clients and associates are connected in their desire to change the world, we encourage partnerships wherever there is an opportunity for this. Partnerships can be powerful tools in today’s funding landscape.
- One key associate allocated to work with you for the duration of the contract.
Below is an example of a typical client journey with MPC:
We act as informal executive Coaches to a number of our clients who are receiving long term support from us. We are proud to be considered as a key part of the Senior Management team of these particular clients, we feel this is an important part of our added value.