We have a long history of delivering successful bid writing services to all types of organisations including charities, social enterprises, commercial companies, and schools.
If you are looking for a solution to either outsource your bid writing or you want help improving your current methods, we can help.
Throughout her career, Marsha and her team have secured over 4.5 million in grant funding and £888,000 in social investment funding through a range of sources including:
- Family Trusts including Garfield Weston and The Foyle Foundation
- Larger foundations such as the National Lottery Community Fund and Children in Need
- Company Foundations Hinkley EDF, Simply health and the Lloyds Foundation
- ERDF – European Rural Development Fund
- Somerset and Devon Community Foundation Social Enterprise Funds
We have successfully secured places on various frameworks such as:
- Business Support Framework
- Capital Supply Chain (DWP)
- Family Partnership Zone
Let our results speak for themselves!
Bid Writing Service
For organisations who wish to out-source their bid writing function. This service has a minimum contract period of 6 months. Required days per month is dependent on income target to be achieved. This includes Trusts, Foundations, Government Funding and Tenders.
Bid Writing Flex Service
A popular choice for organisations who have particular requirements for needing help writing bids on a flexible, ad hoc basis. Reduced from 1st August 2020 for 3 months